Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I love doctors.. I have been having some shortness of breathe for the past two days. When I say shortness of breath I mean I feel like I have been running but I have not been off my fat butt in a few weeks. We can all be in agreement that shortness of breath is not normal. Right...After having these symptoms for two days I called my cardiologist. I figured he would want to know. His nurse called me back and the questions she asked for some reason irritated me. "Have I taken tyneol, advil or tums" really tums for shortness of breathe. Ok I admit I am not a doctor and I really do not claim to be but Tums. Especially because I clearly said that I have not eaten and do not suffer from acid reflux. Ok maybe I am being a little sensitive because of the shortness of breathe. In the end the doctor is suppose to call me. UGH>>>

No comments: