Thursday, August 07, 2008

breaking up

Breaking up is hard to do. No Brad and I are fine..sorry if I scared anyone. We are leaving our babysitters. We have enrolled Kiley in a preschool close to our home. I don't want to leave our babysitter as I think the world of her. But at the same time the care has not been the same. She has been going through some issues and well anyways. We have been on the waiting list for this preschool for two years. It really is a good school, they already teach them computer skills, they have dance class, bible class. I am excited and yet sad. I don't want to hurt our babysitter but I also think it is time to move on. I will let you guys know how it goes. We have been kinda preparing Kiley for going to school and she has been pretty adamant about not going to "school". We will see. Of course we have not taken her there yet to meet the other kids. Open house is on the 15th. I know we can always go back to our Babysitters if it does not work out . I just feel really bad about it. I am also extremely nervous. I want to do the right thing for Kiley and for us. I really do wish this was easier. :0)

1 comment:

Betsy said...

K will be okay. May take her a week to adjust. Savanna has flourished in preschool. Babysitters can only do so much... and, I applaud you for removing K if it wasn't in K's best interest, if she wasn't growing as she could. K is such a cutie!