Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bling

I just heard about this and had to blog about it. Jennifer Lopez, who appeared on Good Morning, America August 18th to discuss her preparations for the Malibu Triathlon, was overheard saying after the segment that she “couldn’t understand why everyone is talking about that swimmer,” according to a GMA source. “She couldn’t come up with (eight-time gold-medal winner Michael) Phelps’ name, [emphasis mine] and then she yammered on about how she was the one training for a triathlon just six months after giving birth, and how that was the big story right now, not ‘the swimmer.’ ”

Ok as a triathlete myself I know how difficult they are. Seriously they are not easy. I also know that it is extremely difficult to lose weight after birth (especially twins) Really I am not trying to diminish her accomplishments. But lets be real.. come on Jennifer..8 gold medals. I could understand if we are talking iron man material..Nope now that I think about it not even then. This is real bling my friend.

No comments: