Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just because I don't want to work anymore given this weather. What is up with the rules at school. I understand that we as society need rules but seriously ..Ok for me this particular rule about close toe shoes really irks me. I love flip flops and have put Kiley in flips since she was home. No problems on the swings. If we go for a walk of course I put her in tennis shoes but you get what I am saying. Of course it helps that Brad's company manufactures flips flops but I digress..Ok and I will admit I am addicted to shoes and have passed that trait on to Kiley. (cough she has 10 pairs of shoes). Fully understanding this we bought her close toes shoes. The pair I fell in love with is pink with a close toe and a strap back. I excitedly put Kiley in those shoes with socks yesterday. I thought ...hey what a good mommy. When I came to pick her up Mrs. Lindsay kindly said that Kiely needed different shoes..WHAT..I understand safety but there has to be a happy medium between safety and cute right. Mrs. Lindsay reminded me about mulch getting into the back of the shoes. Huh..the front yes but back? I am confused? I mean I guess I can.. the point is that I am so vain that I can't seem to fathom putting my daughter in tennis shoes when she is wearing a dress..Oh boy off to Stride rite we go. It is a conspiracy. ,

No comments: