Monday, June 02, 2008

Is it June already

I mean really, how does time go by so quickly. My assistant left today on maternity leave. Her c-section is scheduled for Wednesday. As a result I am by myself..as in BY MYSELF...ALONE...SOLA...now for some people this might seem good. For me not so much. I tend to lose focus when I don't hear someone typing in the next room. Or someone to remind me ... say that your client's brief for the appellate court is due on Friday so you may want to start it..Minor stuff like that. (Rest assured I finished the brief and it is in the mail.) Nevertheless being in my office today was not so bad. Poor Brad called me several times to check on me as well as my secretary Brenda. But the stillness made me think. Why do we fear being by ourselves. Why is it necessary to have someone right there. I don't know the answer it was just something I was pondering. Anyways, as I played today I changed my blog a little I hope you guys like it. Let me know your thoughts. I will write tomorrow about my latest tattoo experience. Oh yeah guys and I hate to sound like a scratched record. (Don't tell me you have not heard of a record we are not that old and if you have not don't tell me ;0) ) remember join RLC. I read yesterday 2.5 million children are orphaned by AIDS. The affect that this can have not only in a child's life but on the world economy is devastating. Please take a moment and think about it. Lots of Love..D

1 comment:

Barb said...

I never would have guessed you are a tattoo girl...do tell!