Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Tuesday Everyone

Hi Guys,
So I finally was able to load pictures on my computer. Wow do I have a lot to share. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend. We had a great weekend. I worked a little on Saturday. We went to Church on Sunday and I worked on my bobin lace (mundillo) with my mom. Here is a picture of how it is going.

On Monday we went to Disney. We had a blast. Here we are at the entrance.
Kiley loved loved loved the princesses. Here she is with Belle.



Waiting for Airel with Daddy.

After we told her she still had to wait to see Airel (she wanted to run up to her when she came out)


Finally we get to Airel (seriously 50 minute wait and there was no fast past..


Here she is with sleeping beauty.






This is how Kiley waited in line for Mickey. Oh my the energy.






I bored you guys enough with pictures. I hope everyone is well. Take care. Lots of love.

No comments: