Thursday, May 10, 2007



As mother's day approaches I found myself this morning reflecting on what kind of mother I am. What kind of mother do I strive to be? What type of mother did I think I would be? Do any of these meet? I looked at Kiley's little face and a big part of me has failed. I have failed to be who I thought I was going to be as mother. I turn out to be someone who is winging it. I guess I believe mothers have all the right answers. I honestly do not have all the answers. When I thin about it I have few answers ;0) I also believe mothers have the patience of a saint. I do not. Especially in a croweded restaurant where she decides to lay down on the floor with her back arch and scream bloody murder. I told you guys it was her nap time. Anways, what I do know is that I love that little girl with all my heart and soul ( I also love dh, kitties and doggie in the same measure). This morning I promised Kiley that I would be more patient, more understanding and maybe one day I can honestly earn the title of Mother.

No comments: