Tuesday, May 08, 2007



Hi everyone! Our weekend was jam packed. It started by going out Friday night to do a little shopping.. Oh yes it felt so nice! There was this hot pair of shoes by Steve Madden that I just fell in love with but alas I restrained myself. Damn..Seriously I must have a shoe addiction because I have dreamt about those darn shoes. :o) Saturday we when to John and Krissy's graduation party. Now John and Krissy are dear friends of ours. Their parents are Kiley's godparents. Did everyone follow that? Anyways, their party was held at a wonderful restaurant downtown. No problem except the party fell at Kiley's nap time. I was a little worried about this. Bless her heart Kiley tried her darn est to hold off. She made it an hour past her nap time and bamm the trouble began. We left early. :0( Sunday we spent it at our good friend's pool. We had a wonderful time. Here are some pictures of our vacation.





1 comment:

Alleen said...

She's toooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!