Friday, March 23, 2007

MIA

I am sorry I have been MIA. Drama Drama, Drama.. So I am sure you guys have been reading or have heard about the pet food recall..http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17650075/
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/22/pet.food.recall/index.html?section=cnn_latest


Well low and behold my kitties (we have two) have been eating a brand which has been recalled. I have been wondering why they have been sick lately. I could not figure it out. We took them immediately in after hearing of the recall. Yup they were in renal failure. I felt terrible. I felt terrible giving them the food and also that I had not taken into the vet sooner. All week they have been at the Vets. My poor babies. They came home last night. Trust me when I say they are not happy campers. We have to take them in everyday for IV treatments. The good news is that they are now out of danger. The bad news is the vet bill . Mama Mia!!! I don't mind I do anything for my babies. But when I saw the bill I must admit I about croaked. To think it still not done. So here are pictures of my babies.



This is Tad. He is the oldest at 11 years. I know it is not the best picture of him, but it is all I have of him in this camera.
This is Tiger. He is 10! He sleeps in Kiley's crib during the day.
Here is another one of Tiger. I just love his sweet face.

Darn it, my camera batteries just went down..UGH. I wanted to post pics of Ms. K. Oh well I will do it on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone...

4 comments:

Alleen said...

Oh my word. I'm so sorry this happened to you!!! I would be just sick. We feed some natural, human-grade food that we get at specialty pet supply stores and thankfully, it wasn't on the recall list.

I heard tonight on the news it was rat poison in the food!! let me tell you, I'm not a person to be sue-happy, but if there's a class action lawsuit, I'd get in it if I were you. No excuse for our furbabies to suffer. But, then again, you're a lawyer, so I'm sure you know exactly what to do!

Betsy said...

Oh dear, D. I heard about it but you are the first person I know that it struck home with.
I am really sorry for you kitties and all the little animals that are suffering. What a tragedy. I don't understand cruelty of this nature.

I will say a prayer for your kitties and for you.

Betsy said...

How are the kitties doing now?

وليدالعروي said...

تنظيف منازل بالاحساء