Monday, March 05, 2007

First, I want to give a big shout out to Angel. I am so excited to say that they are going to start a domestic adoption. Isn't it wonderful. Go over to her blog and give her some blogger love. Angel.. I hope and pray for a smooth adoption trip for you and your family this time around.

I will admit I would love to start another adoption. First selfishlly because I would love to have another child. Not that Kiley is not the light of my life. As I have described in my prior posts, she really has completed me. But it is because she is so much fun. Being a mom is probably the funnest job I have. I mean yes, I get angry at her divaness. Trust me she has already started. But I love going into her room and seeing her laying on her side. Or rolling over in the morning and she is looking at me. I especially love holding her hand as we say grace every night. I love her love of life. Anyways, given our finanical situation. Or let us call it the crisis of 2007. :0) We have our plans on hold. Yes I am upset about this. However, I have faith that I will be ok with this part of our journey.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi! :) Thanks for posting on my blog! I don't know why I had the wrong address - but I do know I am very happy to have the new one. Your blog is great - especially all the photos of little Kiley - my favorite being the one where she is wearing the pink my first ear hat - I love that! Now that I know where you are, I will definitely keep up on you! I hope you will do the same with me. :-)
Have a fantastic day! God bless -
Pep