Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am sorry about my last post. There are some things that I wish I could blog about, however,I am afraid that the information and feelings could be read by some folks and it will make the situation worst. All I can say about it right now is that I am very bitter and hurt. More hurt than bitter. Needless to say any good thoughts you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

I am sorry that I have not written about our day at Disney. It was fantastic! Kiley was an angel and enjoyed every moment of it. The minute we got on the tram she lit up. It was like she knew we were going to somewhere fun. It was a cold day for Florida standards. but that did not stop her. The first ride we rode was the mad tea cups. She was giggling..too bad I could not get any pictures of that. She did like the pooh ride. However, we did take it easy and only rode a few rides. The lines were so long. We did make sure to see all the characters. I was surprised at how much she loved Mickey and Goofy. We are planning to go back in a couple of months.

Here are some pictures of our awesome day!

Daddy and I are so excited to ride the tram!


Um what do you mean I have to wait in line?


Mommy where are your ears?


Higher Daddy, I can't see Mickey!


This is the best day ever Mommy!



If you look in the background there is Mickey. She could not stop looking at him.





We were not so sure about Tiger!



Giving Mickey a "beso". The video is even cuter because you hear her squeal with delight.


So Daddy this is Minnie's house..


Mad tea cup ride!


Mommy why doesn't Sammy have a dog house like Pluto?

No words are needed !

2 comments:

Alleen said...

Such a cutie!!

I hope you can work through whatever it is that has hurt you.

Betsy said...

Sorry you are in pain.
Sending you many good thoughts! Can email me any time: etsybay65@yahoo.com

Great pics. Kiley is adorable and beautiful.