Monday, February 13, 2006

Update

Oh this positive thing must be working. We got an update we (of course) are still in PGN but more importantly we got pictures of little Ms. K . As background we have never gotten an update since referral. Anyways, she is 13 pounds. Can you believe it. The medical reports states that she can lift and maintain her head up when on her tummy. She takes well her formula. Bright objects attract her attention, and she can follow them with her eyes. She responds socially and smiles, when you smile with her . Cool huh. Then I got beautiful flowers from Brad for valentines day. Nice huh. Now if only we can get out of PGN. That is our Mantra "we will be out of PGN Any day now !!!" come on everyone say it with me. I figure it cannot hurt . ;0)
I don't think I told you guys but Brad has been gone for over a week for business. So I have been kinda down. But I have such great friends John and Robin, and Krissy. They invited me over for dinner Sat night so I went over there and had a great time. Good food, Good wine...(lots ;0) of wine) What more can one say. Sunday I cleaned cleaned cleaned and had a great brunch with my mom.
I also finished our registry this weekend. The only thing we don't have listed is the car seat. There are so many....What type/brand of car seat did you guys register for ...Convertible, infant...I am so confused. Someone please help.!!!

3 comments:

Away2me said...

My dh has been gone for a week too and it's killing me. Get out of PGN already will ya!

Barb said...

You will be out of PGN anyday now!!!

Sounds like your daughter is doing very well. What a great report!

As for the car seats...we skipped the infant seat and went straight to convertible. We went with Britax which is rated the best. We got one for each car - a boulevard and a marathon (models of Britax). Love them. There are times when it would be easier to have the infant carrier, but we didn't want to spend the money on it knowing he'd only be in it for a few months.

Stephanie said...

i just found your great blog. we are adopting from Guatemala too!
i can't wait to watch your journey unfold!