Monday, February 06, 2006

PGN

Good news!! After 16 longs weeks in Family Court we just heard that we are in PGN as of Friday. I am so very thankful and hopeful. To think that we are in the final stages is incredible. I now ask my other PGN waiters to move over cause we are there with you. However, my mom always taught me to bring gifts whenever I go somewhere so I come with chocolate, tequila, valium, patience and big shoulders to lean on.... Please pray, send good energy and positive thoughts, whatever you choose, just please focus that the PGN Gods will let us all out quick....There are so many others who have been waiting so long and my heart breaks for them. See Lisa http://dominicscountdown.blogspot.com/ and Karen http://karenw.typepad.com/thelonglongjourney/ give them some encouragement .
It seems weird this process that at every stage there is some kind of hang up. Right now the US Embassy is making changes which is causing major delays in all areas of this process from the DNA authorization to Pink ( which in the long and short is the official slip to come down). It really is crazy and wrong on so many levels. But we are focusing on the positive now remember, so therefore we see the changes as the Embassy's attempt to improve the system. I know, I know.. (grin) Anyways, please celebrate with us. Hopefully we will ALL be out soon.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

WOOO HOOO. Finally!! Sending you good thoughts, good energy, all things good to bring K HOME.

Away2me said...

Yeah! Here's hoping pink shows up soon. In general, how long after you are out of PGN can you expect pink?

Lisa said...

Congrats! I am so very happy for you :) Thanks for the shout out!!! At this rate, I bet you'll bet us out . . . which is AWESOME! I am so very happy for you :)

Kristin said...

GREAT NEWS! I'm so happy for you! See, that positive thinking is helping! I'm hoping your stay in PGN is short and you see pink very quickly!