Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This weekend

Since I am on the new positive thought process I went ahead and re-register(is that a word) for our baptism class this weekend. I am excited it should be fun. I think it is going to be taught by one of my good friends who is awesome and a terror on a bike. She kicks my butt everytime we ride together. Anyways, the class is this Sunday. ( I know Super Bowl Sunday) B is ready to kill me, but in my defense, it is in the middle of the afternoon. Afterwords we are going over to our friends home (who just happen to live across the street) to watch the game and party. I do love football so it should be cool. However, what I am really exicted about is that on Sat we are getting really dolled up and going out to a nice fancy dinner. Isn't that cool!! I don't know where we are going B, is handling all the plans. He bought me this really nice dress specifically for this weekend. Hmm but he did not buy shoes..I just have to go shopping...I mean really you can't go out in a new dress with old shoes can ya? As you can tell I am really looking forward to it. I believe this positive thinking is working.
D, I will work on our name...(grin and hugs)

3 comments:

Betsy said...

B is very sweet to buy you a dress. I hope you find just the right shoes and have a blast!

Away2me said...

This is a tad off topic but what kind of bike do you have? My dh and I are getting into cycling and now I'm curious about road bikes and cyclacross bikes. I just got a Trek Pilot. I realize how unfit I am, getting down the driveway winds me! LOL
Glad the positive thinking is working!

Kristin said...

I'm glad you are thinking positive and sound upbeat and happy! This waiting game is hell but we have to make the best of it! I hope you had a great night out with your hubby and that the baptism class is good too.