Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Positive

Ok so I decided no more negative thinking. I am sorry that I have been so negative. The crazy thing is that I am really a pretty positive person. I try to be positive for everyone. You know, I am the one you want to hit when you are down because I really try to sympathize and help. But when it comes to our adoption journey I am someone I don't recognize. But NO MORE......My good friend told me that she believes that one's surroundings and the events that occur are a reflection of ones thoughts, feelings and beliefs. She made it sound so easy. Essentially it is a concept that I believe to be true. i.e., Negativity brings negativity. So I wave the white flag...I say no more to negativity. I am going to try and focus on the positive. For instance, I have a wonderful husband who loves me and loves K. He wants to go down for the pickup but may not be able to do depending on the date of the pick up and his work travel schedule. This "minor delay" only helps ensure that he can be there...What do you think working huh!!!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Your friend is a wise woman, you too for that matter. I like to positivity but can also understand the negativity. It's okay to "be" wherever you are, doing whatever it is you are doing.

Away2me said...

I'm on board with you! I'm throwing in the negativity towel and trying to only see the positive too. We could start a little club and call it something clever. I can't think of anything clever so I'll leave that up to you.