Friday, January 27, 2006

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a noise????

Do you hear what hear...yup nothing yet. I told you guys that I would continue to post in order to stop myself from calling or e-mailing my cm. So there you are. Let me ask you guys..Can my senator really help??? I mean we have preapproval. The SW interview was done two weeks ago. I don't know what we are waiting for. I think they only get involve for the Pre approval step.
Oh yes, I forgot to tell you guys, my girlfriend, is throwing me a baby shower. Isn't that great. On February 25. I am so excited and yet sad and scared. It is going to be at our house. I have so much to do to the nursery before then so I will definitely have something to keep me busy. I have the crib, and crib set . Here is the set http://ww1.potterybarnkids.com/cat/pip.cfm?src=shpab%7Ccbdgnbd%7Cda%7Crshop%5Fb&pkey=cbdgnbd%7Cab&gids=w470&gids=w470
Cute huh!! What do you think?
We have painted the walls and placed wanes coating up. But I have no other furniture. I will take a picture of the half complete nursery and post it next week. That is it for now

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love the bedding set!!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

I don't think your senator can do anything about family court...but I could be wrong. I thought they could only help with the US Embassy Pre-approval.

Continue to take it one day at a time and remain calm...that's all you can do. It will happen!!

Have a great weekend!

Betsy said...

LOVE the bedding. I know how frustrating it is not to get answers, have your case move forward. I'm glad you will have the nursery to keep you busy. I hope you have a great shower. Hang in there and know you are not alone.

Lisa said...

Hey there Dennise! I am so loving the bedding :) I had a very nice shower at the beginning of January . . . yours will be wonderful! Someday, we'll all look back at this as a distant memory. We'll get there! We were in family court for quite some time. You will get out and things will keep moving :) Thinkking of you often!