Friday, January 27, 2006

Must Remain Calm

I emailed my case manager yesterday morning and she said that she was suppose to get an update on all of her files by Friday (today) so she will get back with us. I am resisting the urge to email her again and ask "have you heard anything". I know I have been sounding like a looser lately. Really, I am pretty calm about this whole adoption thing but being in family court since October is getting a little ridiculous. It has been 14 weeks. Ok so I decided I am just going to just keep putting entrys on this here blog until I hear something. Oh yeah I guess I am also suppose to work to...Nahh ..

2 comments:

Foxxy One said...

Sounds like it's time to get your Congress Person/Senator involved??

Betsy said...

Since October? That's insane. I'm surprised you have a hair left on your head! I wouldn't have a hair left on my entire body! I sure hope you find something out today. Julie's idea is a good one. You go girl!