Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today

Things to Do Today
1) Go to Pilates
2) Do Cardio afterwords
3) Drool over gorgeous Brazlian trainer
3) Email Case Manager as to DNA test
4) Work
5) Buy more baby girl clothes and socks (they are so damn cute)
6) Work
7)Draft Email to case Manager again as to DNA test and when to send package to our little lady bug..but do not send ...afraid to be overcompulsive
8) Work
9) Draft other Email to case manager explaining that my pet peeve is having no response to emails..do not send...admit to myself that I am overcompulsive
10) Call my best friend who reminds me the more I obsess the farther away it becomes. She sucks!!!!

It is sad when you resort to lists to keep sanity in your life..but hey whatever helps you get through the day!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I make lists all the time too and I go insane when I can't get something crossed off! And I also HATE when nobody responds to my e-mails, especially one regarding something so imporant! I know we have to have patience in this process but the waiting game really stinks. I hope you hear something back soon!