Thursday, November 03, 2005

Men

Ok let me preface this ...I love my husband but sometimes he just does not get it..
He is in meetings today...No biggie...He sends me this email telling me we are going to dinner with and he leaves it blank...I reply with who are we going to dinner with?? He replies and says with B and btw be careful my laptop is attached to the projector so everyone is going to see what you write..Umm then why did you email me...better yet...why did you open my email..(in his defense he knows my pet peeve about not answering emails, but I knew he was in a meeting and was not going to be able to reply...back to the point.... he started the email chain..Am I missing something here??? Men!!!! Wouldn't it be funny, and I am so tempted, if I wrote him back saying something like.."Did Jane really say that Bob can't do his job..etc...it would be great and evil at the same time...As tempted as I am I will refrain..

1 comment:

rdhdprincess said...

Heh. Stupid husbands! Funny though. I wanted to say congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I brought my little girl home from Guatemala last December and she has been just amazing. I am so excited for you! I can't wait to read about your journey. I mean race. I was racing too, the waiting was so hard. I don't know if I could do it again. The outcome is fabulous though! Anways, yay! Congratulations!
Carrie(http://rdhdprincess.diaryland.com)