Wednesday, October 05, 2005

fall and great weekend

Brad and I had a great weekend. We went to the Tampa Bay Buc v. Detriot Lions game. We are big Detriot Lions fans. I can't believe I just admitted that. Anyways, we had a great time even though Detriot lost. It was a good game I think Detriot played better than Tampa but maybe I am biased.
My sister who teaches high school asked me to speak at her classes at career day. I of course agreed (she is my big sister and can still whoop my butt). Ok..now what on earth am I going to talk about. Where would you start? At the education requirements, etc. I don't know. Suggestions would be great. I defintely do not want to be a bore and I don't want to embarass my sister. Again, suggestions would be great.
Since Brad left for Brazil and I realized that fall is here I have done a lot of thinking on our adoption. I must admit I thought I would be in a different place when we started. I really believed that we would be referred and almost done with the process. I know, I know, I can really hear you all laughing. Seriously, I did not realize that it would be this hard. I did not believe the wait would be this hard. I did not realize the lesson of letting go and let be that I was going to learn would be this strong. I really do tell myself stop worrying. The baby God wants and has for you will be there just wait. Just wait is now officially my mantra. Now don't get me wrong I am not down, or depressed etc. Admittedly, I don't know how I will be in December if we are still in this stage. But we are not there yet!!!!

No comments: