Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Brad's Birthday

Tommorrow is Brad's birthday. I am having a very hard time finding what to get him. I feel extreme pressure to get him something good as he always rocks the house with my birthday. More importantly, I want to let him know how important and awesome he is. Brad is very difficult to buy for. He does not read, does not really watch movies...do you see my problem here folks... Brad is my rock. My support when everything seems to be wrong. He makes everything fun. He brings laughter, warmth and security to my family. For goodness sakes he even buys me cute, great shoes when he goes to Brazil...As you can tell I am one lucky girl. Most improtantly he loves me with all my faults, and insecurities. Brad did not flinch when we found out it would be devasting to my health to have children. I thought for sure he would leave me, especially after everything I have put him through. ( Ahh the stories I could tell lets just say I can be high maintenance!) But he did not and tells me all the time that he is not going anywhere. I guess what I am trying to say is that he is great and I am lucky and I want and will show him all of this tomorrow. The question and what makes sad is I realize all the times that I have not told him. And really it does not stop at Brad but with my family, friends you get the picture. I believe we all have a life plan and maybe my life plan is to enjoy what I have and express thanks for those things and people. Much love!

No comments: