Wednesday, September 28, 2005

craziness

Sorry that it has been a while since I posted. I have been really crazy at work. These late hours are killing me.. Lets see..we met with our case manager last Friday night. She was optomistic that this law was not going to be passed on the third reading. The third reading is where all of the major debates are held. She said that the third reading was suspended. As I am quickly and unfortunately learning my case manager and agency does not seem to be upto date. Today, I learned that the reading was not suspended just postponed and quess what...it is scheduled to be read next week. So please pray, send good energy towards this whole situation.
We decided against me traveling to Brazil. But that is OK, I have movie dates with my best friend scheduled and I really need to train for my next triatholon. It will be great. The only problem will be that Brad will be gone when the law stuff is decided or if we get a referral. It is really difficult to get a hold of him while he is in Brazil so it should be interesting if anything happens. Thank God for the Internet. Hee Hee.
Oh our good friend Brian is comming again at the end of October, I am so excited. We are planning to head to Universal Halloween Horror Nights while he is hear it should be great...
On a different note My good blogger friend Deanna is having a rough time right now so please head over to her blog and show her some love.

1 comment:

Away2me said...

Thanks for the love! Good luck with the GT laws, I'm thinking good thoughts for you.