Friday, September 02, 2005

progress

When I sit back and look at this week I realize and am thankful as to the fact that we have had progress on our adoption. The contact from INS replied to my email and phone call. Can you believe I only called and emailed once..I know, surprising huh.. I told you guys I was growing...LOL...Also, I sent our complete dossier to the sec. of state to get notarized. They called me up and said I had sent too much money...that I believe is a first. The nice lady at the office said that the department can't send refunds and she did not want to take the extra money from me as she knows how expensive it is to adopt. I thought that was so cool...Anyways, she is going to hold our paperwork until Tuesday when she would receive our new check. She said it would only be one day turn around. One more step down, I can't describe the relief I feel. Now I only have to send our dosseir to the Guatemala Consulate in lovely Miami Fla. Then down to Guatemala the paerwork goes...Can you hear my sigh of relief...

1 comment:

Foxxy One said...

Great News!