Monday, September 19, 2005

law update

...so the law was passed the first time on September 13. It is scheduled to be heard again tomorrow the 20th. I am praying that it does not pass the second time. We will see...I did send a mass email out to our family and friends to help support Focus on Adoption and to write to our senator to prevent this from happening. I know that the good Lord is in control and whatever is going to be will be...but you know it is not as easy as it sounds. Overall though, I feel like I am doing well with it... We don't have a referral yet which is OK too...Of course it would ease my mind a lot, but hey what ya going to do...This weekend was very busy...we had church events, Brad had to work and it was my baby sister's 28th birthday. Now, I am really tramautized that she turned 28. I just can't fathom that. I remember the day she was born. My older sister and I sat on the bed in the room she and I shared and listened to my grandmother on the phone with my dad as he told her that it was another girl....it was crazy...now she is this beautiful women, wonderful mother...(and I know that I am getting old...remember folks it is always about me...HEE HEE) No really, it just makes me so proud to be her sister...

No comments: