Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Brazil and other stuff


The law was scheduled to be read yesterday did not get heard due to some other issues that needed to be heard first by the government. I am guessing that it will be read when the third reading was suppose to take place which is next Tuesday.

Still no referral..Going on week two since the first issue, but who is counting...
On a differnt note,Brad might be going to Brazil for a business trip. I am hoping that I can tag along. I went to Brazil a couple of years ago and fell in love with the country and the people. It is so beautiful..and the food...oh my God I swear I gained like 10lbs...It would be cool to take a vacation and get away from the whole adoption issue. It seems that I have been consumed by it lately. But really, how do we stop thinking/obessing about it?? Anyways, I need to go because I really do need to work on my tan. Priorties!!! The summer time is just about to begin in Brazil so the timing is perfect.
As you guys know I am still new at this blogg thing so I have not figured out how to add pictures to the main page, but I added a picture of Brad and I to this post. I hope to add it to the main page. If anyone knows how to do it please let me know..

1 comment:

Foxxy One said...

Looks like you did a good job and you are both adorable!