Monday, January 05, 2009

Times are a flying

I know...I can not believe that it has been a month since I posted. So much has happened...Let me catch you guys up. My my my...Well first MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Our Christmas was great here is a picture of Kiley visiting the man in red



Brad surprised me for my birthday with a vacation. Yes you heard it..A vacation. We went skiing in Montana. Can I just tell you how much I love this man. Anyways. we had wonderful weather. Great skiing. (Actually snowboarding for me) Kiley loved the snow and loved to ski. She just wanted to go fast. I am trying to download the pictures so you guys can see it. It was so cute. Anyways..I just wanted to check in. Tomorrow I will post videos. Take Care everyone..I hope everyone had a blessed holidays.

No comments: