Monday, January 19, 2009

Ok Ok I have been a slacker. My only defense is that it has been CRAZY over here. First our trip then, the holidays. But now things are back to normal. Or sorta. Brad starts his travel season which essentially means Kiley and I will be on our home for a few months. :0( :0( I have a church retreat this weekend. I am excited it is called Christ Renew. I will admit I am nervous as well. I don't do well in groups like that. I feel intimidated but I know and feel like I should attend. Brad attended the mens version a few months ago and my goodness it made a change in him. I saw so much peace. It effected him so much he led the following retreat which was this weekend. Bless his heart though he was really tired. Now Kiley really misses her daddy when he is gone. This is what I stumbled into when I realized the house was way to quiet.

Cute huh.. Our trip well I've been trying to get the pictures from Brad but he has been hogging them. But here are a few from my phone. They are not so great but you kinda get the jest of it.
Hubby skis very well. Me not so much that is why I snowboard.


This is what Kiley thought of the airplane rides

No comments: