Friday, November 14, 2008

So I am trying to stay awake here. I must admit that I have not been sleeping very well. Why..most likely stress. Anyways, I ask for your forgiveness if this post does not make sense. :0)
On Tuesday we met with Angel and her family as they were/are in town. That was so much fun. Zoe, Kaitlyn and Kaila are just adorable. Kiley loved playing on the swings and basically was a daredevil. She was very independent. We are seeing that trend in her. I had a wonderful time meeting Angel and her family. They are awesome. Check out her blog faith's journey continues. (the link is on the side) The work that she and her dh are planning and doing in and for Africa is great. I did not bring my camera (I know sigh..) so I don't have any pictures.
I wanted to talk to you guys about this being three bit. Kiley is definitely acting out. I don't know what is going on. Everything is a struggle. Everything is whining. Everything is no.. She is not sick (thank god) No fevers, no ear pulling, nothing... I mean seriously last night we were trying to get her ready for her bathe and it was world war III. We had already struggled with her to get her to the table for dinner. Then the bathe. Time outs work but it is always going to be this way? I really am using my Yoga breathing techniques. Don't get me wrong she is still sweet and cuddly. I would not give this up for the world. Really she is the best thing that has happened to me. But my goodness I am exhausted from struggling with her. Has anyone have this issue?

No comments: