Monday, May 12, 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Our weekend was fabulous. We spent the entire weekend as a family. I loved it. My nephew Austin's birthday party was on Saturday. Austin is total boy. He loves WWE wrestling so that was the theme. My sister rented an inflatable water slide. Kiley was having none of it. She screamed anytime we tried to get her close to it. I think the size really threw off. I got on it with my sisters (and the kids). It was so much fun. My sister ended up spraining her ankle while sliding down but she is OK. Honestly, she was too busy laughing to feel any pain. When she called me in early morning after returning from the hospital I could not help having the giggles. I guess we are a little to old for these things.

Sunday was spent at church, laundry, and my with my mommy. On a side note my mom is teaching me how to do Mundillo (bobbin-lace). It is really cool and a lot harder than I thought. Hopefully I can post some pictures of my works. :0) WE will see. Nevertheless this is what it looks like.
How much more could I ask for.

No comments: