Thursday, May 08, 2008

Driving with a two and a half year old..

So Herbie, my car, I know not original but what can I say. :o) It is a stick shift. Under normal circumstances that would not be a bad thing, except this one tiny slightly minor issue of me not ever being taught how to drive a stick. Brad was wonderful sport and taught me. I will not lie to you guys I was leery but honestly it was not so bad. Well I am proud to say that I have learned to drive a stick shift. Lets talk about the lessons shall we?? It goes without saying that I take Kiley with me everywhere. Naturally she went with us on lessons. Do you feel my pain yet..Husband and toddler while learning to drive a stick. Yup.. My biggest hurdle in learning to drive stick was giving the car enough gas. As a result Brad would always say "GO GO GO" whenever I placed the car in first or switched gears..He must have said it more times than I remember for this morning as Kiley and I were going on the highway I hear "GO GO GO momma" Ah the gotta love the peanut gallery. :o) Love and Peace and remember to check out red letters campaign (RLC)..

No comments: