Wednesday, April 05, 2006

We are here

We made it in this afternoon. Kiley will be brought to us tomorrow after her embassy doctor visit. Although I would love to see her it is ok. We do have PINK but no one here seems to know when our appointment is.. I know.. what can I say...I am glad we came so we can get this whole situation straighten out. The Guatmala Coordinator for our Agency is here and is going to meet us tomorrow at 11:00am. Hopefully we can find out when our appointment date is and we can come home. Our flight back is on Wednesday. We will see. I will try to update later.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Did I miss something? Had no idea you were leaving to Guat. Well, I am very excited that you are there and will be meeting your beautiful daughter tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly, no sickness, safe journey home.

Very happy for you Dennise. I know this has been a LONG journey for you and Brad. Can't wait to read your posts and see pics.

Lisa said...

I must have missed something too! Congrats!!! I am so glad that you are in Guatemala and that you will have Kiley soon. Please keep us posted on how everything goes. Thanks for the shout out too . . . Dominic is doing MUCH better! Keep Kiley OUT of baby rooms . . . I have a feeling htat is where we picked it up. :)

Away2me said...

Please update us with how today (Thursday) went with your baby girl. I can't wait to see photos of you guys at home!

By the way, still no baby Jake... he's being stubborn and comfortable in the womb!

Kristin said...

I keep checking for updates but I'm sure you are kind of busy! I hope things have gone off without a hitch and that you're home enjoying Easter weekend with your daughter! Update us when you can!

Betsy said...

R U home yet? Anxious to hear from you. Hope all is well.

Betsy said...

Well, I've been "here there and everywhere" trying to find out how you, B, and baby K are. I hope and pray all is well.