Monday, April 03, 2006

Don't get excited

For we do not have Pink yet.. We were submitted on last Thursday so we should here today or tomorrow. I am so excited. We tentaively reserved airline tickets leaving Wed. I know, premature. But whatever. I feel really bad for Lisa (Domonic's Homecoming). Domonic is still in the hospital with the Rotoavirius so please go over and give her some love. BTW what is this Rotavirus and should I be worry?? It seems like I am hearing a lot of people suffering from this. Yikes freaking out now.. Will keep you guys updated.

2 comments:

Foxxy One said...

Dylan just had it. Trust me, you will know roto when you smell it. It turns your child's diaper into a toxic waste dump of epic proportions. Children dehydrate from roto because they have such horrendous diarreah.

Ask your pediatrician to show you the pinch hydration test - it's very simple and painless and you will know when you need to get medical attention if your baby gets sick.

Safe Journey my friend!

Away2me said...

I'm waiting for our baby to be born right now and I'm still checking to see when you can pick up Kiley, THAT'S how excited I am for you!