Thursday, March 16, 2006

How Much ???

Ok after that sorta uplifting somewhat positive post, I write to say I don't think I can handle this anymore. I don't think I can do it. What is the breaking point you ask. My darling husband pratically in tears at dinner last night. He told me that he is having a hard time waiting and just wants her home and pratically broke down. My husband is the most patient and wonderful man ever. He is my rock and to see him so upset..well...I can't do it. I don't think it is fair that we got kicked out and are still waiting. It is not fair that our case manager is away so I can't bug her to death. It is not fair that others who entered PGN way way after me are bringing their babies home. (please don't flame me, I am really happy for those families..really I am) So there it is folks. Please pray, send positive engery ...whatever so we get out of PGN. Kiley is 5 months for goodness sake.!!!

PGN Day 41, approaching the end of 5 weeks
Manatra: We will be out of PGN anytime now!!

6 comments:

Erica said...

I'm sorry, Dennise, this is so awful. I wish there was some way to find out WHY. We could handle things better if we only had information. I hope you hear soon that you are out...

Lisa said...

Hey there . . . I am sending a million positive thoughts your way. This is in no way a fair or easy process. There is little to no way to predict when, where, why or how. Kiley came to you and Brad for a reason. Maybe things would have gone faster or easier or smoother with a different referral, but that referral would not be YOUR Kiley. Sit back and thing of how far you have come. Go back to your September entries, read them and take a deep breath. The finish line is out there and you are so close. I pray for you and for all of us constantly. We will make it . . .what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Please know that I am thinking of you . . . we will all get through this. HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Away2me said...

I'm sorry for you. I don't know if this will give you any comfort but at least you know Kylie is yours. We have this wait and we don't know if he will be our baby. It's awful.

Well-heeled mom said...

We recently celebrated the third anniversary of bringing our son home from Guatemala. We were in PGN 18 weeks, and he was 10.5 months when we picked him up. Will I ever forget the wait? No. And I won't minimize the pain by saying it was worth it, even though it was. It sucked waiting. But it could always be worse. Good luck.

Karen

Betsy said...

Yeah, I was in PGN for 46 or 47 days. Was awful. I bet you hear by Friday. I know it sucks especially when people are getting PINK left and right. I can promise you that once you get Kylie, the pain of this period subsides. I never thought I would believe that but it's true. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Brad.

Away2me said...

You will be out of PGN soon, You will be out of PGN soon, you will be out of PGN soon, you will be out of PGN soon.

Just thinking of you!