Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by my great friend Kristen so here it goes.

Seven things to do before I die (not in order of priority):
1. Go to Tibet
2. Do an Ironman
3. Start and fund a non for profit organization to support no kill animal shelters
4. Have a condo on Miami Beach
5. Cruise to Alaska
6. Go to the olympics
7. Be a good wife and mom

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Math, really I suck at it.
2. Sew
3. Paint
4. Keep a neat desk. (I've tried)
5. Keep my temper in check when I drive during rush hour
6. keep orchids alive
7. write left handed

Seven things that attract me to my spouse:
1. his kindness
2. his love for his family
3. his love for my family
4. his ability to let me grow
5. his strength
6. his confidence in me
7. his eyes

Seven things I say most often:
1. You think?
2. Come here Sammy ( our dog)
3. Your shoes are in the closet Honey! (why can't B, ever find his shoes)
4. I love you!
5. You must be kidding.
6. When is the interview with the social worker going to take place
7. Stop scrathcing the furniture Tiger (our cat)

Seven books (or series) I love:
1. Harry Potter series
2. The New Yorker (all right it is a magazine but I read it weekly religiously)
3. Anything by Lori Wick
4. America, by Jon Stewart...really funny
5. Pride and Prejudice
6. Wicked
7. The five people you meet in heaven

Seven movies I watch over and over again:
1. The princess bride
2. Love Actually
3. Dodge Ball
4. Say Anything
5. Austin Power movies
6. The English Patient
7. Napoleon Dynamite

Seven people I'm curious about that I'd like to join in: ( This is also tough for me. I will try so here it goes ) I don't think you guys have been tagged yet!!
1. Deanna
2. Lisa

1 comment:

Away2me said...

Oh you twit! Why did you tag me. I had avoided this for oh so long, now I have to do it.