Friday, December 09, 2005

99.992%

99.992 is now my favorite number. We got our DNA results yesterday and it was a match. What this means is that we can now go visit. I am so happy and excited. We are still far off in the process but one step down. We are awaiting for the interview with the SW to be complete so we can exit family court. I have now clue when that is going to be done. It was suppose to be done the same day as the DNA test but that was not done for some reason. Anyways, since we got our DNA results we are also now officially awaiting pre-approval from the US Embassy. Right now the embassy is running as long as 45 days. We can not enter the last court, PGN, with out preapproval or without exiting family court. So please pray for us!!!
On to blogger news...I am so excited for Julie she is in Guatemala as I write this picking up her son...and I am also really excited for Lisa and Frank they got Pre-Approval..Rock On!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm praying that you get a speedy PA! It looks like things are picking up. Congrats on the great DNA news :) I'll keep you in my thoughts!!!!
:)
Lisa

Kristin said...

That is wonderful news about the DNA results! How soon do you think you will go visit? That is going to be such an incredible trip, meeting your little girl for the first time! I'm so excited for you!

I'm praying that things go smoothly for you from here on out!

Barb said...

Grats on getting the DNA results!!! The embassy has been speeding up a little lately so hopefully you won't have to wait so long for PA. Our wait was 29 biz days. It's so exciting that you are going to visit!!!! She'll be home for good before you know it!