Friday, November 18, 2005

Family Court

B called our case manager and asked what the deal was. She told him that we should be getting two updates a month. Brad very nicely told her that we have not received anything at all. To which she replied that she would check on our status. Lo and behold she called a little while later and said that we were in Family Court and our facilitator expects for us to get authorization for DNA sometime next week. I am excited but kind of upset at the same time. It is good news that we are already in Family Court and they I guess are waiting for authorization for DNA testing. Kiley's birth mother will meet with the social worker on the same day as the DNA test. I just can not help feeling like we are behind the eight ball. Kiley is already a month old and probably will be two months before the DNA test is done especially with the holidays coming up. I just have to belive it is all in God's timing. Oh well, I am so glad at least there is some movement on our case.

2 comments:

Away2me said...

I'm glad you got some information and that you are in family court. Hang in there and good luck!

Foxxy One said...

Actually, the courts seem to be on hyperdrive right now so hopefully it will get scheduled and done soon. {{{HUGS}}}}