Monday, November 28, 2005

DNA test

We got a call on Saturday that our DNA test was done on Friday. Isn't that great. I am excited and yet cautious. I hope the results are good. I guess part of me says they are lying to me. Our case manager said we should be able to get the results in two weeks. I hope that is right? I would love to go and see our little Kiley at Christmas.
Our thanksgiving was wonderful. My mom out did herself. Everything was yummy. Of course, now I will be visiting the gym everyday until Christmas at which point I will eat all over again. Oh yeah we also went and saw Harry Potter. I loved it. Highly recommended.
If you guys get a chance Deanna is having a hard time as of late go over and give her some love.

4 comments:

Away2me said...

Thanks for the lovin'! I'm doing fine, just needing to work things out with my agency!

Foxxy One said...

That's wonderful Dennise! Wait till you get that lovely white envelope (with green on the edges). Oh, in case no one told you, when you get the results of the DNA test, you also get a photograph of your daughter and her birthmother.

When I got Dylan's I couldn't stop staring at the photo.

Lisa said...

Good news! Things are moving right along for you :) Hang in there!

Kristin said...

Wow, seems like things are moving right along for you! That's great news and I hope things continue to go smoothly!