Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Decisions

I am usually able to make decisions relatively quickly. I get paid to think on my feet. However, when it comes to my personal stuff I have not and seem not to be able to make a decision. Now don't get me wrong. I can make a decision for Brad or if it involves Brad, the cats, dog, you get what I mean. But if it is about me and what I want I just can't do it. Does anywone deal with this.

I am trying to decide what to do about this car. This weekend we went looking at cars as my lease is up on my car. I have four months on my lease and I have reached my mileage. OK so I narrowed it down to the Lexus, BMW. B asks me to look at the Infinity specifially the M model. No problem. I read how great consumer reports, edmunds have rated the car. To be honest I have never even consider Infinity. So we go. The car sales guy is an ass, but that is a different story. I like the car. I like the way it drives all the bells and whistles. It is really pretty. Importantly, B really likes the car. We take it to the next step and talk numbers. B gets us a good price. Before I knew it I was signing away. We ask for the windows to be tinted so I do not get to take the car home. I am suppose to pick it up tonight. The problems is I am having serious buyers remourse. I am so fucked up in my mind that I have to question everything. I am driving myself crazy. I am asking myself thousands and thousands of times is this the right car, is this the right decision. Maybe it is because I don't have the car. Maybe it is because I am so uppidy and want impress everyone with my vehicle. Don' t flame for that. I have this complex that I identify myself by what other see or others proceed me as. I can't get a grip. I have been in therapy for this. Ok anyways so tonight is the night I am suppose to leave in 15 minutes and I don't know what I am going to do. I hate being indecisive . I just don't understand. UGH...well I will let you all know how it goes.

No comments: