Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ITS A GIRL!!!

Yup you read it right. On Friday we accepted a refferal of a beautiful baby girl. She was born on the tenth of October. I still can not believe it. I look at her picture and I just want to cry. I did not think that this longing or love for someone could be this intense. We did not expect a girl as we had no prefance and have been told that boys are more readily available than girls. We do not have a name for our little one. But we are getting close. We partially want to wait and officially deicde when we meet her. I know, I know pretty dumb. It is so awesome and amazing at the same time how already our little one is loved by my family. My older sister already bought her clothes. She also took her picture to church where my little one was blessed and prayed for by our wonderful priests. My father has already bought her her first baby doll. My younger sister took her picture to a kids' birthday party, where apparently my little girl was the hit of the party. Thinking of all this just makes me so grateful for my family and starts me to cry all over again.
Now I must add that the entire week Brad and I went back and forth with the agency regarding the other issues which I wrote about last. It was crazy and very emotional. I have never seen Brad so beat up and angry. It was funny how our roles were reversed. I normally can't cope and Brad has to step in to calm everyone down and bring things to perspective. It was the total opposite in this case. We stayed with our agency due to money, more specifically they have our money and we can't replace it. I have faith that it will work out. I have faith that there is a reason for everything and I must admit that when I look at our little girl none of the troubles seems to matter. All that matters is bringing that little one home. I know I can handle anything for her. I know that she has a life journey that I am so grateful to be a part of.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations on your little girl! I hope you have a smooth and speedy process and have her in your arms soon!!!!

Foxxy One said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Congrats on your sweet girl! I hope you sail through the process and get your daughter home quickly.

Kristin said...

I was just lurking and had to respond to this post...Congratulations on your baby girl! It's so exciting! I hope that everything goes smoothly from here on out and that your little girl is home with you very, very soon!