Thursday, August 18, 2005

Positive thinking

I was reminded of the power of positive thinking and I am so so stoked about it. Picture this, you come home and see a fed ex note hanging on your door..you have sent your FBI cards to nowweresville WV just a week ago with a fed ex return envelope, (given the fingerprint history see my earlier posts) My first thought and what I told Brad was great there is something wrong with our fingerprints. Now Brad looses it and says you need to stop thinking negatively, you always preach about positive thinking. I apologized and I told him that he was right. Guess what was in the envelopes our returned FBI cards with a clear background check..YIPPPIE in a week it must be a world record..All together let sing ...."I am so excited and I just can't hide it"....oue dossier is complete ...can I gt a whoop whoop...

No comments: