Thursday, August 04, 2005

Friends

Friends what would we do without them? One of my good friends after reading my last post emailed me. She was and is very concerned about me. She figures I have gone off the deep end and quite frankly she is right. :0) Her email reminded me what this whole blog is about. It is about a journey, our journey to parenthood. A journey that most people want to finish quickly. In that process I guess we push and force things to happen. I guess sometimes we push against the universe. I am learning, evidenced by my bruises, that the universe has the Ace Card. Damm it...LOL. Anyways, my point is good friends are invaluable as I/we are going through this. For example it was our friends, John and Robin that helped us finish the baby's room. Every Sat and Sunday for the past month at the crack of dawn they would be knocking at our door tools in hand ready to get to work. I know it is really sweet. BTW the room looks soooo good we just finished it on Sunday. I will post pictures when the furniture is put in. So for now you will just have to trust me when I say it looks great.

So now I am going to go home open a bottle of chardonay toast with and to my friends and watch some good reality TV. Afterall what is life without VH1Surreal Life. Come on everyone secretly loves the show. It is like a car wreck you have to slow down and look.

No comments: