Friday, August 26, 2005

Come on everyone lets party!!

Good news!!!! We got our INS approval in the mail yesterday. YIPPIE...I am so excited and happy. The whole set of events is ironic. As you can tell I was getting a little anxious about it. Julie was kind and gave me the INS website. As I did not have our application number I called Brad to see if he could recall when we sent our application while I was on the site. Just as soon as I got the question asked Brad said you don't have to worry about it a letter from INS was in the mail. Brad just happended to go home for lunch so he checked the mail while he was there...It is so cool, and I am so excited. One hurdle has been crossed. Thank you God!!!
Lastly, I am so happy that Julie finally got updated medicals on their beautiful boy, go over to her blogg and give her some blogger love...

2 comments:

Away2me said...

Right on! How exciting for you. It's especially nice to get good news on a Friday. Congratulations. Keep up with the updates.

Foxxy One said...

Thanks Sweetie and Congrats on the INS stuff! Is your dossier on it's way to Guatemala?