Thursday, July 21, 2005

Questions

So as I was sitting here at my desk I realize that I have done nothing today to move the process forward. This really bothers me. I want to do everything possible to help move the process forward. I guess I feel like I have been in the same state of the process (paper process) for so long. More importantly I want to be able to tell our baby that I/we wanted him/her so badly that we moved at lightening speed. As I was beginning to feel down, I realized that my case manager said that we needed to send our state certified BC to the Guatemala consulate of that state. This gave me hope as it gave me something to do. So I emailed my case manager and asked whether I can send the BC now or whether I needed to wait. I have not heard a response. Hmm. So I wonder if this normal?? I wonder where my trust is? I remember what my sister told me when we first started this journey, she said that she believed that before a baby is born they look down at us from heaven and watch us for a while and decide who they want as parents. Because of this she said we all have the baby that is meant for each and everyone of us. I like that thought. I guess I can't rush it and trust that it will happen at the perfect time. Nevertheless BABY if you are there, HI!!!

2 comments:

Away2me said...

It get hard to hear all the time "your baby will find you". But I think it is true, our babies will find us. I like what your sister had to say about our babies watching us. Mine is probably thinking I'm just the right amount of crazy to be safe and fun... I hope that's what he or she is thinking. Keep us posted on your progress.

Dennise said...

you are right Deanna! I am sure your baby is saying that!!