Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome Back Potter

Alright so I have been MIA. I have been extremly busy. For starters I became involved in Christ Renew His Parrish at my church. Specifically, I became the lay director. This involved a six month commitment of at least 8 hours a week. Let me tell you it was a very healing time for me. It helped me be a better person. Ok at least try to be. I am learning to heal. It is so cool. Anyways, my tour of duty has ended per say. I am with the group until the new lay director is discern. So I am back. I am back to twittering, back to blogging.
Now I know you want to know about Ms. K. She is wonderful. She is growing up so much. She is bilingual. Makes my heart flutter. She is attending catholic school two blocks from my office. Whoo Whoo. She is not to crazy about it as it just started. I am hoping she will change. If not we have a back up. No worries. Here is a pic.

No comments: