Monday, November 03, 2008

So Much to catch up with. I must warn you guys that this will be long. Kiley's birthday was great. It was small with just family and good friends. It was princess theme (as she is all about the princess right now). I bought all the ingredients for pizza and everyone got to make their own. It worked out wonderfully. The kids it seemed to have and really enjoy making their own pizzas. Here are some pictures.











Now Daddy's birthday was two days later. I made his favorite steak and potatos. Here are the two of them on his birthday. Notice the Ariel folks. Ariel goes everywhere with us.

Now for halloween, once again princess made their way to our household. This time Jasmine ruled the day.



Welll I hope everyone is well. We went to MGM this weekend and had a blast. Unfortunately I do not have any good pics. I know terrible mother. Anyways..everyone I will post more tomorrow. Have a good one. Namaste.

No comments: