Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Kiley

Kiley:
My baby girl. Sigh...You are three today. I can't describe how quickly it seems that time has past. It seems like just yesterday we were holding you for the very first time. Kiley I cannot tell you how much your daddy and I love you. I love you so much. I love you like french fries love ketchup. :0) You are the smartest girl I know. You laugh so much. You love making silly faces. You talk constantly. At this time you are crazy about Nemo and Jasmine. You are getting the potty training down pat. You are so loving it melts my heart. Everyone adores you. You adore your titi Camille and cousin Austin. Your Uncle John is really your play buddy. You think he is the best thing (especially because he takes you to Twisty Treat). You eat everything but absolutely love your nemo snacks. Every night you have to lay on the couch with me before you will go to sleep. I cherish these times. Please don't forget them. I know I won't. While we lay there you always put your little hands on my face and gently pat my cheeks.
My wish for you today is that you always see each day as an adventure. That you cherish and enjoy this adventure. I am so thankful to have you in my life. I pray for your first mom today. I send her warm, kind, and grateful energy. I hope she can feel how well you are doing. I wish/ pray that you feel the love your two mommies have for you. For we both love you so much. I am sorry for the mistakes that I have already made. Mommy is trying. I hope that you grow up seeing and believing how wonderful you are. For you are. You are perfect my little one (mijita). Tonight we will have a family dinner and tomorrow a party to celebrate you. Mucho Mucho Amor..

No comments: