Friday, September 05, 2008

Grandparents Day


Today was Grandparents Day at school. It was so cute. Kiley loved having her Abuela at school. I dropped them both off and took these quick pictures with my phone. My mom said that Kiley did not want to play with the any of the other kids she only wanted to be with her. Too cute huh. I have a good relationship with my grandmother so it makes me my heart flow when I see how close Kiley is to my mom.

Ok so there are some big changes going on in my work. I just signed a new lease. In addition I am Of counsel with a bigger firm in my town. I am excited and yet very very nervous. I needed to do something to increase buisness and I believe this is a great way to start. Send me good thoughts everyone.
So lets see I would love to discuss politics but I think I am too emotionally involved. Lets just say I will be taking the day off with my good friend and going to the movies so I don't have to hear about the results.

No comments: