Monday, August 18, 2008

I'll take mine with a side of guilt please.


So today we started the new daycare/preschool. Oh my do I feel like a bad mommy. The school so far has been wonderful. They have bible class, computer class, fun bus and playground areas. Super clean and the teachers seem super nice. I feel so guilty leaving her. Why you ask???? Because she seemed so small to be in a classroom. I turned around as I was leaving and I saw her sitting in her chair and I just started crying. I also have to mention that I took her this morning for her vaccinations. OK sensitive subject here but remember I come from a place of hurt. I have a nephew who is autistic and I will leave it at that. I waited for Kiley's immune system to develop before giving her these immunizations. My God did hurt watching her go through those shots. So here I am taking her to the doctor this morning having her have shots then dropping her off at some new place. Hence some one please pass me the side of guilt.

No comments: