Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Have I told you guys how much I love my husband. If I have not let me tell you he so rocks ! Brad spent the entire weekend on a men's retreat at church. (which btw way he had a great time). It started early Sat morning and ended late Sunday evening. Our church does not have shower facilities or rooms so he slept on the floor in the church's ministry building. Brad broke the rules through out the weekend and called me to check in when they had a break. Such a rebel. Then he broke the rules on Sunday and snuck in to church during mass to give me and Kiley a Kiss. He made up so excuse to come in to the sanctuary where mass was going on. Isn't that sweet. Anyways, given the emotional weekend and lack of showers my husband, the great, still agreed to wait in line with me at the apple store so I could get the new Iphone. You see everything is in his name so he had to be there. I went into the line after church at 2pm he joined me at 6pm and waited until 8:30 when it was my turn. What can I say my husband is the best. So honey here is to you!!!! I will post later on our dear ms. K. She is doing fantastic.

No comments: