Friday, June 13, 2008

Craziness that is called my life

Friday..Thank God..Well I have to tell you I am excited for this Father's day. I am excited as I have a good financial week at work so I can actually buy Brad something. I always feel bad for him. He really does the get short end of the stick. Since Kiley has been home we really have been strapped financially so I have not been able to get him something for father's day. This year is going to be a little different. I would tell you guys what I am going to buy but he reads the blog. (Sorry Papi ...no hints and I love you ;O) )...I want once again to brag about Brad in honor of father's day. I wish you guys could see him with Kiley. He is the best dad ever. I thank his dad and mom everyday for raising such a good guy. It is a wonder how I ended up with him. I mean it is a fact that when you have a low self esteem you tend to attract and date people who are not the best. Ok maybe that is not right now that I think about it. Every person we encounter comes and brings something to our journey of life. It is all meant to be. Life lessons and all. Gosh sorry I went off on a tangent again. The point is I was dating not so good guys before I met Brad. I normally would not take a second look if it was someone like Brad. You know decent, good looking, kind. But the universe had something different in mind. I did not fight it I just went with it. So here it goes, I have no special words for Brad on father's day so I took from EE Cummings

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet) i want no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
ee cummings

No comments: